Privacy Notice from Smart Organic (Smart Organic family of companies ( Smart Organic AD* and its subsidiaries Smart Organic Gmbh** and Smart Organic Romania SRL*** ) will be referred as Smart Organic in short, throughout the following text.)
1. In which cases may Smart Organic collect/process your personal data?
- When we have to issue an invoice or other document to you as our customer, or send you your ordered goods or other items.
- When you contact us/our employees using public information about us and/or using our contact details published on our website, an e-shop or on Internet.
- When you register on our website, for instance to place orders or receive news or other services.
- When you state your interest to take part in a recruitment procedure following an advertisement by Smart Organic and/or when you submit/provide your CV, motivation letter, etc., or when you become or were our employee.
- When you come within the reach of a CCTV in the building where our offices and manufacturing site are located in Sofia (Damyanitsa str. 6), or within its vicinity.
- When you provide your personal data to us or give your consent to our processing such data.
2. Why may Smart Organic process your personal data?
Smart Organic may process your personal data for various reasons, depending on our relationship and on the basis of the relevant applicable legal grounds under the privacy laws, such as legitimate business purposes of Smart Organic, execution and/or performance of an existing contract with you, compliance of Smart Organic with its legal obligations, and based on your freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to processing your data.
|Legal grounds||Activities, actions, interests|
3. What types of personal data does Smart Organic process?
Depending on the specific purpose, Smart Organic may process various sets of data:
- Your names, address, personal identification number (e.g. to issue an invoice, for courier delivery);
- Your contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), for the purposes of correspondence, a contract, delivery;
- Video images, when coming within the reach of a CCTV.
About our employees engaged under labour/civil law contracts:
- Physical identity: name, passport data, personal identification number, place of birth, address, telephone;
- Economic identity: remuneration, bank data, borrowing / repayment of loans, allowance, distraint, other debts;
- Social identity: education, qualifications, employment history, professional experience, marital status, children;
- Health identity: current health status, common diseases, chronic diseases, follow-up care, sheltered employment, disability, pregnancy and child-birth;
- Criminal record.
4. How long are your personal data kept/processed?
We keep your personal information for periods corresponding to the specific business purpose or purposes for which the information is collected, and/or for the period provided by law. The criteria for setting time limits that are not legally prescribed depend on:
- The purpose of data collecting and the achievement of such purpose.
- The grounds for data collecting (e.g. in the case of consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent).
There are cases in which, by virtue of legal provisions applicable to our activities or pursuant to internal rules, time lines may be shorter or longer. For instance:
- Personal data in accounting records: 10 years;
- Video images in the VIDEO SURVEILLANCE Register are kept for 13 to 16 days, depending on the number of days in the relevant month; thereafter, they are deleted from DVR/NVR and from back-up records;
- Personal data in the STAFF Register are kept for the legally required time periods: from 3 to 50 years, depending on the types of documents.
5. How can you obtain access to your personal data we process, object to the processing, request limitation of processing, or request supplement, rectification or erasure of your data?
In order to express your wish to have access to your personal data we process, or to object to the processing, request limitation of processing, or request supplement, rectification or erasure of your data, please contact us using the contact form on our websitewww.roobar.com , or write to e-mail: [email protected] or our address: Sofia, 6, Damyanitsa St.
6. Who may access your personal data?
Access to processed personal data is strictly governed by the internal rules of Smart Organic depending on the purposes of processing. Such access may have:
- personal data subjects, to their own data;
- authorised employees of Smart Organic AD, on a ‘need to know’ basis, according to their designated roles and duties;
- persons to whom data disclosure is prescribed by a statutory instrument (such as authorities of the Ministry of Interior, courts, prosecution offices, the National Social Security Institute, the National Revenue Agency, etc.).
We do not sell or provide in any way personal data to anyone, except as specified above.
7. Where is our online store located?
You can find oyr products in our compayny website smartorganic.com. We use online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
8. How can you exercise the right to portability of your personal data we process?
You have the legal right to obtain the personal data concerning you which we process in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit such data to another controller, under certain legal conditions. You may also request this from us and we will make it if technically feasible.
9. What security measures do we apply to ensure personal protection?
In full compliance with the legal requirements for personal data protection, we apply strict organisational and technical security measures, including:
- personal data encryption;
- measures to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems;
- measures to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- regular testing and evaluating the effectiveness of measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
10. How can you lodge a complaint?
For Bulgaria, the competent authority is the Commission for Personal Data Protection: 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia, Tel.: +359 2 915 3580; Fax: +359 2 915 3525; E-mail:[email protected] Website: http://www.cpdp.bg/.
Or choose the competent National Data Protection Authority according your location in the EU
11. How can you contact us regarding data privacy issues?
E-mail: [email protected] or at our address: Sofia, 6, Damyanitsa St.
12. Who are we and how to contact us?
Smart Organic AD, Company No (EIK) BG203476985
Seat and registered office: 1000 Sofia, 28, Banat St.